November/December 2023 issue – print edition.
On the cover
Gilles Thomas and Ermitage Kalone. Photo by Dirk Caremans
Some topics in this issue:
– Fieracavalli: Horse Safety System and Code of Ethics
– Finals 2023 of the FISE and MASAF show jumping circuits for young horses, Arezzo.
– World Young Horse Championships: Lanaken and Le Lion d’Angers.
– Major national and international events.
– Interview with John Roche, the man who led the FEI Show Jumping sector from 2007 to 2020.
– Horses & Law: The Regulation in Competition.
– Veterinary & Welfare: “How do horses see colors?”, “Stomachache is also very common in horses. How to recognize and treat it,” “Science in the service of the horse: the liver, a very important organ,”
– and more, training, technique, reviews, previews…